The All-on-4 technique for people with multiple missing or failing teeth and problems wearing dentures.
Arrive with missing / failing teeth and leave with a new smile with the teeth in a day fixed bridgework also known as All-on-4 dental implants solution. For those who wish to avoid the need for dentures.
A dentist needs specialised training to carry out the all on four dental implant treatment and experience is key. Dimitrios Stougiannos has that experience and as a result, his success rates are very high if strict aftercare protocols are followed.
What is teeth in a day and all on four implants?
- It replaces a whole arch or both arches of missing or failing teeth with a fixed bridge attached to dental implants in one visit
- It offers fixed replacement teeth in the same day
- It is suitable for patients that have failing teeth or no teeth at all
- It is suitable for patients that have dentures and wish to replace them with fixed permanent replacement teeth
What is the procedure?
- On the day of treatment any remaining teeth are removed
- The implants are placed
- Our on site technician makes and adapts the temporary bridge which is then fixed in place
- You then leave with your new smile! The teeth are fixed in place on a bridge and you are free from your failing teeth or denture on the same day
- After around four months a permanent bridge is constructed to fit to the implants
What are the benefits of Teeth in a day or All on 4 dental implants?
- You leave with a new smile and a fixed temporary bridge the same day, no need for a denture at any stage you have fixed teeth throughout the entire process
- No need to put up with poor fitting unstable dentures and wobbly teeth. This process is life changing and provides fixed teeth with a natural look. It is truly life changing
Are you suitable?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions then you are suitable for teeth in a day / all on four dental implants:
- Do you currently wear dentures and find them difficult or uncomfortable?
- Have failing loose teeth?
- Suffer from failing loose teeth due to gum disease?
- Struggle to eat with loose teeth or dentures?
- Are you embarrassed by your smile?
- Limited to soft foods because of loose teeth or dentures?
What are the costs?
Each case is individual costs start FROM £12,000 depending on complexity. Each case is individually planned and full treatment can and associated costs are provided.
So for your 60 min extensive consultation call today on 01709 543033.